Syntax is a leading Managed Cloud Provider for Mission Critical Enterprise Applications and has been providing comprehensive technology solutions to businesses of all sizes since 1972. Syntax has undisputed strength to implement and manage ERP deployments (Oracle, SAP) in a secure, resilient, private, public or hybrid cloud. With strong technical and functional consulting services, and World Class Monitoring & Automation, they serve some of North America’s largest corporations across a diverse range of industries. Syntax has offices worldwide, and partners with Oracle, SAP, AWS, Microsoft, IBM and other global technology leaders.
As a (Senior) Consultant Cloud Integration, you are the first point of contact for your customers in extensive SAP integration projects. In the area of application and cloud integration, you will be responsible for the conception of solution architectures with both SAP PI / PO and CPI and API management. In addition, you design interfaces, on multiple cloud platforms.
- Creating Integration Scenarios on multiple integration platforms as provided in technical specification and in accordance with the respective development and architectural guidelines.
- Consult and develop hybrid Cloud Integration Solutions, based on best practices and customer’s needs.
- Screen own developments before handover to requestor
- Document developments in accordance with development guidelines
- Monitoring and incident handling according work instructions.
- Project Management of Integration Projects
- Own Know-how development
- A bachelor’s degree in computer science, software design, management information systems, business administration or a related field with a strong analytics and communications background
- Experience (3-5 years) in two of: SAP Process Orchestration, API Management, Java Development, CPI, SAP Cloud Platform, WebServices and Technologies like SOAP, JSON, Business Processes and SAP ERP, Seeburger BIS
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, conflict resolution skills, problem solving skills, interpersonal skills to build strong internal/external working relationships.
- Flexible and thriving in an environment with frequent and competing deadlines, multiple tasks and high-performance expectations.
- Experience working with IT service management processes. Preferably based on the ITIL framework.
- Experience in at least one ERP module is a must have.
- Experience in Cloud Architecture in one Cloud environment SAP Cloud, AWS is a nice to have.
- Fluent English language skills required.
- German skills on business communication level is a great advantage