Syntax is a leading Managed Cloud Provider for Mission Critical Enterprise Applications and has been providing comprehensive technology solutions to businesses of all sizes since 1972. Syntax has undisputed strength to implement and manage ERP deployments (Oracle, SAP) in a secure, resilient, private, public or hybrid cloud. With strong technical and functional consulting services, and World Class Monitoring & Automation, they serve some of North America’s largest corporations across a diverse range of industries. Syntax has offices worldwide, and partners with Oracle, SAP, AWS, Microsoft, IBM and other global technology leaders.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Assist with ServiceNow portfolio of high-value opportunities with tactical delivery through alignment of vision, mission, goals, and objectives.
- Development of flows, workflows, and scripts to personalize existing ServiceNow applications.
- Development of ServiceNow custom applications from inception to completion to automate and improve processes.
- Working closely with customers to research, design, develop and deliver innovative solutions to improve their business processes.
- Develop external application integration using Integration Hub, APIs
- Proactively learn new concepts and technologies in the event analysis of situations requires an in-depth knowledge of organizational objectives.
- Ability to drive and lead conversations in regards to overall objectives with both current and future goals and technologies.
- Seek innovative and creative solutions to complex technical/business problems within a logical, rigorous, and analytical framework.
- Lead requirements gathering sessions by asking the right questions and digging for the answers.
- Identify where improvements and pain-points lie and develop a strategy focused on inserting the correct and maintainable technologies.
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues related to software applications, systems integration
and related platforms. ,
- A college degree with a B.S. in a computer-related field is preferred, B.A. (with applicable experience) may be acceptable
- 5-6+ years of experience of implementing various ServiceNow products
- Ability to lead development teams in both a formal SDLC environment, as well as an Agile environment
- ServiceNow Developer and at least two more mainline certifications is a must
- Proven experience in delivering ServiceNow for large organizations
- Configuration Management Database (CMDB) experience (Required)
- Experience with scripting in ServiceNow (Business Rules, UI Pages, UI Macros, etc.)
- Experience implementing Service Catalog, custom widgets, Service Portal
- Integrations with LDAP and other applications external to ServiceNow (ServiceNow (Table API, Scripted REST and Webservice Import Sets)
- Experience in leading platform upgrades
- Experience in installation and configuration of MID-Servers for various needs ITOM, Security, Integrations
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills using English language
- Strong organization and prioritization skills
- Effective in communicating technical concepts to non-technical staff and business concepts/requirements to technical staff.
- Ability to resolve problems with minimal management assistance, escalating when appropriate.
- Strong collaboration skills with remote stakeholders and teammates to support global business needs and ensuring enterprise alignment.
Preferred Qualifications include:
- Experience and certification in Event Management; Discovery; Project Portfolio
- Knowledge of and experience with Postman, Integration with SAP/SCCM./ Icinga
- Knowledge of ServiceNow modules like Agile 2.0, Test Management and Automated Testing Framework