Syntax is a leading Managed Cloud Provider for Mission Critical Enterprise Applications and has been providing comprehensive technology solutions to businesses of all sizes since 1972. Syntax has undisputed strength to implement and manage ERP deployments (Oracle, SAP) in a secure, resilient, private, public or hybrid cloud. With strong technical and functional consulting services, and World Class Monitoring & Automation, they serve some of North America’s largest corporations across a diverse range of industries. Syntax has offices worldwide, and partners with Oracle, SAP, AWS, Microsoft, IBM and other global technology leaders.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Report to QA lead and perform the Testing activities.
- Responsible for designing test cases form the requirements.
- Ability to perform individually by taking ownership of tasks.
- Perform Functional/Regression testing in the Sprint.
- Follow the guidelines instructions by QA Lead on testing
- 3+ Years of testing experience into Test scenarios, testcases, Defect management.
- Translating business requirements into testcases
- Experience on ServiceNow.
- Excellent communication skills
- Knowledge of industry best practices
- Sound knowledge of software development cycle and Defect Management cycle.
- Ability to perform individually by taking ownership of tasks
- Adept at extracting information from written materials, identifying the action to be taken.
- Experience in testing at all levels: Functional, End to End Regression, acceptance, Performance testing
- Ensure Test coverage is always at appropriate level based on sprint requirements.
- Experience on any Test Management Tool- Jira, Rally, Test Management 2.0
- Experience on Defect Management Tool- ALM, Bugzilla
- Good understanding of mobile software design pattern and principles will be a plus.
Good to Have:
- Automated Test Framework Experience
- Experience in Agile methodology